Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists changes to the game that have been added over time. It is user run and not automated, therefore there will be delays between the update itself and the update to the changelog.
Dates may not be entirely accurate and some changes may be included under dates that happened within a few days of the update.
Dates are listed in the format of YYYY-MM-DD.
Map swaps are not included here as they happen weekly, and would unnecessarily increase the length of this page.
- Added a new global preference (defaults to disabled) that makes it so any TGUI text input will not auto-submit when you hit enter. If this is enabled, you will be able to use linebreaks in TGUI text boxes, but will have to mouse click submit. You can swap between this at any time in character setup and it will instantly apply.
- Added a new Global Vore Privacy preference. If set to private, it will change the range of messages that show up when putting someone into a belly or expelling them from anyone that can see your sprite to subtle range.
- Added a new Toggle Vore Privacy setting in the vore panel options tab, that allows you to override your global vore privacy setting on a per belly basis.
- Added new privacy and bleeding controls to the bloodsucker trait. The previous behaviour is the default and this must be configured each round. To change this, you simply use the bite ability on yourself, which brings up a list of options.
- You can use these options to set the default behaviour for every time you use the ability between always loud or subtle, have a pop up window every time you use it or change it to be dependant on your intent. If you choose intents or pop, your options will be as follows:
- HELP - Loud, No Bleeding
- DISARM - Subtle, Causes bleeding
- GRAB - Subtle, No Bleeding
- HARM - Loud, Causes Bleeding
- Added proper ears to all the vulp helmet on-mob sprites for a variety of commonwealth/bay suits that the crew is likely to encounter on a somewhat regular basis.
- Added a variety of bones that can be left behind after digestion when 'leave remains' is active.
- Added a bunch of burnt circuits that can be left behind when a synth or borg is digested with 'leave remains' active.
- Added a smattering of clothes sourced from SR & TG. None of these are in the loadout, but many can be found in department vending machines or in lockers.
- Added a long snout marking.
- Added a set of pizza delivery uniforms (and visors) to cargo on Rascal's Pass in place of one of the cargo technician lockers in the cargo storage room.
- Corrected the color of the major bill's softcap. Added '_flipped' on_mob icon for the major bill's softcap. In-hand sprite for the major bill's softcap is now red as opposed to yellow.
- Fixed an issue causing major game lag when trying to repair a mech with nanopaste. This fix also added feedback and made advanced nanopaste more effective at repairing mechs.
- Fixed an issue with Rascal's Pass mapping that created an incorrectly assigned area, wooden floor, and floating console in cargo's storage room.
- Fixed missing sprites for smokables on zorren.
- Fixed a missing fire alarm on the Stellar Delight.
- Empty or broken gas canisters can now be deconstructed by using a welding tool.
- Fixed a stray pixel in cmddressjacket.
- Mobs that retaliate upon being attacked now have a system to forgive their attacker: If they are at full health, they will cease attacking their retaliate target when the target rests, is weakened or stunned. Therefore, if you accidentally grab or disarm them, they will forgive you upon knocking you down or if you lay down yourself. However, if you've actually damaged them at all, or anyone else has, they will still attack to the death.
- Raptor borgs have been expanded to cover the full range of dogborg modules, they can be found under: Traumahound, Custodial Hound, Pupdozer, Service Hound (includes a V-4000 version that has a dumb tophat waistcoat and monocle on request.), Supply Hound.
- Added a new CSC Industrial Voidsuit, it is a slightly more resistant version of the engineering voidsuit that has an increased slowdown, and reduced atmospheric/temperature protection. It can be ordered from cargo as the Shipbreaker's Industrial Suit (inc. jetpack), and as it says, comes with a CSC industrial jetpack.
- Animal noms have been moved from the IC tab to the abilities tab.
- Added three new bird themed markings: Secretary Bird Feathers, eye mask (anime eyes) and leg coverings (nev/rap).
- Added a whole bunch of body gloss markings that apply to individual body parts, allowing you to mix and match as suits you, rather than applying it to the full body only.
- Added a new tail called goat legs with tail, colorable.
- Examining the various tesla and singularity components (EB generator, field generator, grounding rod, tesla coil, emitter) will now report their anchored/welded states (as applicable) in text so that you don't have to figure it out by subtle changes to their sprites, by rubbing your face all over them, or by testing them with a wrench/welder.
- Added the shock maul to the list of weapons that mining drones ignore.
- Removed the visible emote from toggling AR hud to bring them in-line with other toggles.
- Removed duplicated Deathbell from the code, which was causing some issues that may have included getting twice as dizzy as intended.
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary punctuation from taste descriptions.
- Added 18 new speech bubble options, including a wolf one, red panda ones, more slime colours, and a bunch of department themed bubbles.
- Added two more altevian foods, the Big Noodle Package and Triple Taco Tuck. Not currently in vendors.
- Added two new items to the loadout: Striped Dungarees and a Tiny Tophat.
- Added a "modern wrapped coat (coat)" option to the loadout that separates it from pants it usually attached to.
- Synth medichines now inform medical when you are dying, giving them a chance to rescue you or inform robotics.
- Fixed altevian clothing not having the buffs and resistances that the human equivalents do.
- Agent IDs now check whether the user is the registered user for the purpose of keeping it's actions subtle. More of an edgecase fix.
- Shotgun buckshot shells have been changed to fire a spread of projectiles that individually deal damage, instead of a weird pseudo-cluster projectile.
- Added an electromagnetic damage type, which directly damages mobs without also damaging their equipment or causing collateral damage. This is currently unused.
- Donuts with the word "chocolate" in their name now actually contain chocolate as a reagent.
- Adds new Zaprat parts, electrical themed rodent bits, including: "zaprat ears (dual-color)", "bolt-shaped tail, dual color", "heart-bolt-shaped tail, dual color" and "Cheek Marks".
- Adds a new chocolate allergy trait, which gives you an allergy to all things cocoa.
- Adds a new emote with "*dook", which is a ferret dook.
- It is now possible to make one-way conveyor switches, this is done by wrenching it with it's service panel open.
- Small changes to the stun baton. It now turns off when dropped or otherwise released from the users hand. Fixes an issue that prevented them turning on below a certain charge level even when they had enough charge to be used.
- Cleaned up more instances of certain reinforced windows having massively inflated health pools. Mostly affected Tether Xenobiology wing, but applied to a couple other spots too.
- Added a new weapon: The Concussion Maul. This heavy sledgehammer-like weapon must be wielded in two hands and charged up for maximum effectiveness, but can deal serious damage and send enemies flying with stunning force. It must be powered with weapon cells and only receives a very limited number of uses per cell. When charged, it can also be used to pulverize mineable rock walls and certain obstacles like grilles and barricades. It can rarely be found in abandoned crates. When used in disarm mode, charged hits gain additional knockback and stun duration. It can't inflict stun or knockback if used one-handed.
- Added two new chemicals based off of lipozine, but directly affecting your weight:
- Lipozilase: Drains both your nutrition and your weight directly. Removes 3lb for every 1u under normal conditions. Has a 30u overdose. Made with lipozine and diethylamine.
- Lipostipo: Drains your nutrition and increases your weight directly. Adds 3lb for every 1u under normal conditions. Has a 30u overdose. Made with lipozine, nutriment and fluorine.
- Autohiss can now be set to Full/Basic/None from the character menu, and by default, it is assumed Full. It will respect save/load and client connect/disconnect, meaning you no longer have to constantly toggle autohiss.
- Certain taur bodies now have a specific sitting (loafing) sprite for when using the rest verb.
- Adds the following taur suit sprites for wolftaurs and (original) nagas: Eng/Sec/Med Commonwealth, All departments of Talon/Refurb.
- Preferred Language can now be set. This allows a default spoken language other than Common to be set from spawn, allowing characters to simply join with the language they'd prefer speaking, rather than having to fiddle with "Set Default Language" every time they spawn.
- A new backend option has been added that allows simplemobs to be slowed down, or sped up, when injured. This is by default disabled but could be used in future for mobs made with it in mind.
- Allowed Raptor pAI to recolor 'eyes' (along with other coloured features of it's body).
- Adjustments to Rascal's Pass:
- Fixed all instances of super-tough reinforced windows (mostly in xenobio I think) and restored them to normal health values like all the other r-windows around them
- Fixed some old/misnamed instances of inset disposal units from the pre-auto-resleeving deposit days
- Moves the QM's office over a few tiles to make room for a small storage office with cargo tech job lockers + job clothing vendor
- Shuffles a few things in the QM's office around to account for the change in door layout
- Made the main table in cargo smaller for ease of moving crates around, shoved some of the package wrappers into a wall cabinet, and threw down some yellow 'put crate here' markings.
- Adds a firing range for Security.
- Adds a Thermal Regulator in Engineering.
- Scattered emergency fire lockers around the facility.
- Adds a couple Radiation lockers in engineering.
- A few little tweaks to medical (A sink added in chem, blast shutters, and improved lighting in the triage room and additional seating in the may lobby).
- Adjustments to the Tether:
- Adds Away Team headsets in the Pilots room, and in the prep room.
- Adds a Multi-Tool buffer with Tether telecomms added in the prep room.
- Fixed synths getting drunk from deathbell even without the ethanol simulator trait.
- Fixed simplemobs having a special ID slot to having a normal one. This solves a lot of issues preventing simple mobs with IDs from doing things that they should have been able to do.
- Fixed the new gaiter masks not appearing properly when attached to clothing.
- Fixed some Vox suits from having missing icons in Security.
- Adds PrettyBuild to Tasks for VSCode.
- Hydroponics trays and soil patches will properly report when they (or their current plants) are overtaken by weeds, rather than saying that the newly-grown weed was overtaken by itself.
- Xenomorph eggs can no longer be dragged around.
- Containment field generators now emit a cool blue glow when actively generating containment fields. The containment fields themselves also emit light.
- Some markings have been ported up from downstream, along with the *roarbark emote.
- Space zones can now have hidden details until scanned, like ships.
- Pizza delivery visors are no longer invisible.
- AR glasses can now toggle their vision panes.
- Added a Firm Body trait to positive traits with a cost of 1. This trait prevents the character from taking damage up to a value of 10 from thrown objects. Anything above that will deal full damage.
- Unathi, Vasilissans and Prometheans have the firm body trait by default. Diona and Zaddat have a version that is half as powerful, preventing damage up to a value of 5.
- Tether's security shuttle now works properly.
- New crop jackets are available in loadout. They come in a modest variety of colors.
- Borgs are no longer completely stunned when hit with a Weaken effect (mostly affects dropnom interactions).
- AR HUD icons for security officers, the head of security, and talon guards have all been changed to a shield, rather than a weird lumpy gun.
- Wasp taur sprite improved, added ant taur and fat naga.
- Three new space creatures can appear in space lifesign events! One of them is passive! The other two are not. Have fun!
- Hitting cancel will no longer wipe flavor text or similar inputs.
- The giant rat in the Tether trash pit now has a random name/description.
- Xenomorph eggs have been reworked/overhauled and can be used as ghost pods.
- Synthmorphs/FBPs have access to two new traits, one of which allows them to gain energy from alcohol, and one of which allows them to actually get drunk (even to the point of blacking out). They do not need to be taken together.
- The Lore Codex name has been updated/corrected.
- Added recolourable demon wings.
- Added 'drone'/synthmorph versions of certain mobs for later POI use.
- Fixed errors with certain hologram sprites, and hologram position offsets.
- Fixed a couple of items being deleted when a promethean blob carrying them is killed.
- Fixed some issues regarding mob speed that was broken in a previous issue, which changed how cooldowns on steps were calculated. The cooldowns have been modified roughly to fix this and may be tweaked more in future.
- Glowing on spawn now works as intended.
- Fixed a couple of emotes for pAIs.
- The Welcome menu now displays the active/current map, and the View Game Updates button at the bottom is now a View Changelog button that leads to this page right here!
- Sanitization standards for the character directory and certain other interfaces/displays have been relaxed, so now apostrophes and other symbols should display properly in the character directory. You may need to resubmit/resave your OOC notes and flavour text, and character slot, for this to apply fully.
- Examining weapons and items will display some limited information about their combat effectiveness. This updates dynamically for weapons with multiple states (e.g. telescopic baton, energy sword), and also works for firearms so long as they're loaded.
- The special disposals chute that leads to the Stellar Delight's resleeving bay now functions as intended.
- The Stellar Delight now has proper signs for its Shuttle Bay, rather than generic black-scribble-on-white signs.
- Guest Pass terminals have been tweaked and bugfixed.
- Firework launchers now cause a delayed, rather than immediate, weather shift.
- Fog weather can now occur on certain planets.
- Several uniform-slot clothing items have had their coverage adjusted to more accurately reflect their sprites.
- Random cargo spawning has been adjusted with the addition of organ freezer crates, which can contain up to four random internal organs. Medical supplies will also come in freezer crates as well. This includes the Talon's cargo hold spawns.
- Cowboy boots are no longer implied to be made out of unathi hide.
- Quickchange flooring interaction (hold replacement tile in one hand and replacement tool in other, then click on the tile you want to replace with the replacement tile) now works on alternative platings.
- You can no longer use micros as snowshoes.
- Tether has had some missing pipes made un-missing.
- [Mirror] Sheet storage can now capped based on material types, but restrictions are not (currently) in place.
- [Mirror] The Rapid Piping Device ("RPD") can now be ordered by Cargo and is now standard-issue on Engineering Cyborg modules.
- New vore mob has been added: Squirrels! They have lots of vorny text written for if you get yourself gobbled up by them.
- Added a new "square" speech bubble, similar to default but more corners.
- Reverts some skrell sprite changes that never worked.
- Ghosts can no longer rip open MREs.
- Admin intercom messages now work across Z-levels.
- Adds Single Side Horn and Blade-Like Tail markings.
- Updates to succlets, giving them a dead sprite, changes various vore mechanics and lets them die horribly.
- Adds a "Vore" objective for antags, in which it is achieved by putting the target inside of one of your bellies, it doesn't care what happens to them after that. You likely will not see this used, but it's there as an option for the staff.
- Added two new ships! An SDF Corvette (pulled from downstream and updated), and an all-new SDF Cutter. A wrecked variant of the Corvette can sometimes be found in the Debris Field, but the Cutter is event-restricted.
- NIFs can no longer be megablasted into massively negative durability by repeated EMP hits, such as getting hammered by ions or emp grenades.
- Added a check to make sure that cables are not consumed on a 100% repaired NIF.
- Fixed window bug on luxury yatch POI.
- Added ruptured spider eggs.
- Cleaned up so many to_chats so they use vchat filters, unsorted chat filter for everything else.
- Fix for small autoinjectors not working in the Ready-to-Use Medicine 3000.
- Stopped robots from getting spammed on different z levels from cellcharge anomaly, this also applies to APCs and SMESs getting charged across z-levels.
- Added framework to allow animations to be toggled in the preferences tab.
- Fixes an oversight with default emote retrieval.
- Projectiles properly set starting on themselves, instead of only in the fire proc.
- Fixed admin perms not being properly checked for Admin PM, adminhelp and asay.
- Fixed more admin HREFs.
- Resolved SDMM warnings.
- Added the option to spawn with a backup implant already installed. This can be found in the VORE tab of character set-up, and needs to be set for each character, defaulting to off.
- Added a catslug spawner that spawns random catslugs, and adds it to a Rascal's Pass POI.
- Allowed the crafting of steel and dark floors with steel and white floors with plastic, making it easier to repair the Stellar Delight.
- New tip added about maint preds.
- Fix for speech bubbles getting stuck if you try to change your bubble whilst one is visible.
- Added "snail shell, colorable" as a wing option.
- Added alternative unathi head shapes to markings.
- Added "Quintiple Unathi Horns" as a hair option.
- Mining drones will now check both of your hands to see if you have any sort of mining weapon. They will also ignore you if you have no weapon at all. However, they will now become hostile if attacked, even by mining equipment.
- Added scavenger drones who will attack you if you have anything (or nothing) other than a pickaxe in your hand. These only deal half of the damage of mining drones.
- Fixed some typos in the slime fertility agent.
- Added a new verb to the OOC tab called "Select Speech Bubble" which allows you to simply choose which speech bubble you'd like to use. These can also be selected and saved in character setup.
- You can now test your character voice in character set-up.
- Added the ability to reduce the frequency of pain messages:
- The verb is in the preferences tab and called "Pain Messages Cooldown".
- Switching this to extended increases the cooldown between messages. Default remains the same as previously.
- Adjusted artistic crate orders:
- Adds a full set of art equipment to arts and crafts set.
- Moves paint buckets from arts and crafts set to station painting set
- Reworks how paint buckets spawn their contents to be more reasonable
- Adds a few more types of paint buckets and spawns more paint remover in the crate
- Changes to Character Setup homeworld lore:
- Citizenship is now the Faction or Political Entity with which you hold, well, citizenship. This is reserved for either major power players (the Commonwealth, Fyrds, ArCon, etc.) or distinct interstellar entities (KHI, Nomads).
- Home System is now just Home, and includes planet/system (e.g. "Mars, Sol"). The prompt is now "place of birth or primary residence". The list has been extended (fairly significantly) with a number of new locations.
- Faction is as it was before, faction/corporation. Government-level entities have been shoved up to Citizenship, and a number of missing factions have been added. A few missing entries have been added.
- New ghost pods added that, when activated, gives ghosts an option to spawn as a survivor, an injured carbon mob of a non-whitelisted species.
- Added new debris field POI.
- Adds Orange Mushroom Cap to ear options.
- Adds leather coat, massive to loadout options. This is basically the bladerunner coat, literally me.
- Added a new belly image commissioned by Ace#6074, Art done by Autumn#7919.
- Records now show a custom species names (with the original species name shown in parentheses afterwards).
- Species is now also shown in: Record consoles, records when examined by AR glasses, and ID cards. These can be changed by those with appropriate access.
- Made Stellar Delight wall lockers more visible.
- Adds more drake plushie colours.
- Tweaks to the ERT ship (Von Braun):
- Added brig! 4 cells, same as the Manta/Typhon but more cramped. Not really intended for saucy prison stuff, just holding bad guys for transfer, but it does have a few things. Achieved by lengthening the ship.
- Added some bay windows covering the long corridors flanking the brig, looking out into space. Each side has a table, a couple of seats, and a couple of free vendors for snacks/drinks. A couple other vendors have also been made free.
- Some doors now have more helpful/indicative names.
- Commander's table is now hardwood because why not.
- A button on the bridge now drops shutters over all external windows except the asset protection gear and rear engine viewports. It also drops some internal shutters on the bridge as immediate feedback for whether or not it worked.
- Allowed ore processors to start collecting ore pieces again.
- Menthol now overdoses at 30u instead of 7u.
- Lava instant damage halved with increased flammability.
- Makes Process belly button call death() on target.
- Prevented persistent dirt (and other filth) from spawning in space and walls.
- Using OOC escape in a capture crystal will now put you outside of any containers that said crystal may be inside of.
- Fixed runtime from mobs without minds.
- Fixed AI hologram sprites.
- Fixed Custom food and directional shield runtimes.
- Fixed mob holders disappearing on pickup from inventory.
- Suit kits no longer set item_state on hooded clothes.
- Fixed hull-made items putting hull materials in my autolathe.
- Added a new machine that mass-produces autoinjectors and added it to chemistry departments.
- It requires empty autoinjectors (made in an autolathe, such as in cargo), and fills it with chemicals.
- Alternatively, you can make autoinjectors on the spot at 3x the cost of making in an autolathe (500->1500 for large, 10->30 for small).
- It can make multiple autoinjectors.
- It can give the autoinjectors custom names.
- It warns you if the autoinjectors will contain less than maximum chemicals, letting you abort.
- It can recycle spent autoinjectors (prevents doing so while they contain chems)
- It is a wall mounted machine
- It was mapped in to chemistry & triage of each map (triage, to encourage EMTs to make them as they need them without invading chemistry)
- Alt-Clicking removes beakers, for ease of use!
- Added a bunch of vox markings, removed species restrictions from a number of other markings, improved grey-scale on some.
- Added alien slug antennae and tail to character setup.
- Added more potential animal spawns to various biomes.
- Added a new option to wealth in character setup: Broke! If you take this, you will start the shift with no money in your account.
- Adds a whole bunch more clothes!
- New undies: The tape has been whitened up a bit for more color variety, plus there's some swimwear too.
- Even more cloaks and shrouds, for each department. Includes a white, recolourable version of each.
- Shoes: The antediluvian wraps have been renamed to something sane, and the flats from Aurora have been ported, available as an alternate option in the loadout.
- Metal halo and mouth veil ported.
- New colourable skirts.
- Conical non la and a bucket hat
- More hoodies with a few fun features: Their hoods and zippers function independent of each other. Full, armless and crop versions of each.
- Skimpier swimwear added to loadout.
- Rebalanced weights on tips and added a bunch of new ones.
- Made player tips track CKeys to inform how to turn them off. This means that no matter when someone joins, they will always get a message reminding them how to turn tips off before they start recieving them, each shift.
- Fixed characters not becoming mute under certain chemical effects.
- Fixed tips preference verb to properly save between shifts.
- Fixed error in size difference stepping code.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to get a free NIF by switching your character in setup to protean and back again.
- Fixed longstanding tether active edge.
- Sets the default selection in slot select menu to current char.
- Made the holder object disappear right away when dropped.
- Fixed people horizontal walking after being picked up.
- Allowed simple mobs with hands to use the pickup verb.
- Numerous small fixes in code.
- Added Href Token to database banning forms.
- Hotfix to stop tips from becoming spammy after 75 minutes.
- Players will now be given a variety of tips periodically, informing them of basic game mechanics and general advice on how to interact with our server. This is an opt-out feature, and the first tip that is sent will inform you of how to opt out. Everyone who is still opted in will see the same tip.
- A whole load of new clothing:
- Ported a whole bunch of maid outfit stuff from Skyrat.
- Ported a lot of teshari winter coats from skyrat, plus added a bunch of new stuff made by Seris02 themselves. See them all in an [image here].
- The Antediluvian set from CitRP, which is a corset, cape, loincloth, bracers, and legwraps, all of which are separate and interchangeable.
- Many cloaks like the rough half cloak, shoulder capes, mantles, and two chaplain-related cloaks.
- New underwear options like the neko bra/panties, tape, leotard, shibari rope, sarashi bandages, midriff top, and stirrup socks.
- Another colorable qipao, which separates the gold trim to an accessory so that you can color the qipao while preserving the trim.
- A wedding veil, which can be recolored.
- Succlets can now be whacked with a newspaper, and they no longer target sleeping people.
- Muffins no longer taste of baked beans.
- Fixes missing croaking emote sound.
- Admin HREF fax token fix.
- Retired admins can no longer see staff chats.
- Fixes for NIF in borg runtimes and sword pen runtimes. (Reverted in hotfix)
- Succlets, a fun new vore mob, have been added. For a full explanation of what these are, see: https://youtu.be/o3zGHNuQIN4
- Adds two succlet themed songs to the jukebox.
- Allowed soap and showers to clean toes, and space cleaner to actually clean synthetics toes.
- Added required components to circuit board examine text.
- The ntos file manager will now properly modify files on a portable drive.
- The ntos file manager will no longer allow you to create files with identical names.
- Ported Aurora Skrell emotes, made them available to everyone.
- Added a proc to fix player notes listings.
- Fixed an issue preventing you from deleting files from a data crystal.
- Fixed an issue where some prosthetic body parts would generate the incorrect parts to go with it.
- Fixed the abductor ship sprite.
- Stopped mobs from falling asleep when fainting.
- Fixed "Colored Feminine Jumpsuit".
- Fixed bug that allowed you to step over smaller people despite their size mechanics preferences being disabled, under certain circumstances.
- Fixed powerbanks having no sprite.
- Generated organs can no longer roboticize if they're already robotic.
- Removed unused mecha damage absorbtion list.
- Cleaned up uniform.dmi and marked missing sprites.
- Fixed runtime with heat/cold messages being missing.
- Fixes runtime with digging on xenoarch exempt levels.
- Fixes runtime with silicons using *scream.
- Fixes runtime with eating a sin pocket before its been fully heated (and adjusts its message to properly convey need to wait).
- Proper sanitization of cold and heat messages.
- Optimized the delay offset on subsystems during runlevel change to account for a large number of subsystems causing a long delay.
- Added a new Food Stuffer trait. This trait gives the user an ability to switch between feeding modes, default behaviour and feeding whole. In the feeding whole mode, you will feed whole food items to another target in a single click, with a longer windup.
- Added a variety of Vox equipment.
- Added some maps to arrivals on Rascal's Pass.
- Added rest sprites to leopardmanders.
- Added a couple underwear drawers to the clothing buying zone and also to the main room near the dorms on Rascal's Pass.
- Added lanterns to the loadouts, they work similarly to maglights.
- Added a modular maid dress with a number of accessories, a shrine maiden dress and two singer outfits.
- Fixed issue allowing players to make Wolpin, Monkey and other animal characters.
- Minor grammar fixes to morgue and mako revolver.
- Fixed wet floor signs being able to be placed in full janitor carts, causing them to vanish.
- Fixes NIF repair tools using up an entire nanopaste tube to refill when it only needs a portion.
- Adds ability to customize temperature discomfort message:
- Editted in the VORE section of character set-up.
- Both pre-made and custom species may now choose up to 10 messages each for warnings while overheated or cold.
- If there are no custom messages, game falls back to defaults (which, if the pre-baked species lacks fluff, uses human)
- Makes Rascal's Pass wildlife event a bit more common (does not affect minimal requirements) as well as makes message produced a fair bit more modular and descriptive. Now it tells you that wildlife appeared in surrounding areas, as well as giving vague hint towards amount and nature of wildlife.
- Stopped the slime docility potion being reusable.
- Simple animal flavour text will now show instead of desc, if set.
- Lowers frostbelle point value, increases rarity.
- Prevented the "cancel" option deleting everything when you are editting your character ad.
- Gave hive languages (such as shadekin empathy, binary and diona rootspeak) the verb "Adjust Special Language Range", which allows them to set the range of their language to the following options:
- Global - The current behavior and default, unlimited range
- This Z - Only sends to people on the Z you are on
- Local - Sends only to default view range
- Subtle - Only adjacent
- If somehow you have a hive language and don't have the verb, using the hive language once will add the verb to you. Just in case.
- Changed a whole bunch of lore/descriptions to match the current dating system (basically removed 240 years from them).
- Adds raptor variants of medical, science and security dogborgs, called Raptor V4.
- Fixed bug preventing timers from counting down.
- Powercells are no longer lost when upgrading a mining drill.
- Prevented fireworks being able to be loaded into the launcher whilst another is already in there, effectively deleting the first.
- Fixed jukebox not functioning.
- Adds an option to dogborg sleeper bellies to transfer the contents to the dogborg's normal vore bellies.
- Adds loaded dice to the Bits and Bobs vendors, they can be alt-clicked to set their target number.
- Normal dice can be made "loaded" by using a lighter or welding tool on them, although this is not as effective as actual loaded dice.
- Adds capture crystals to uplink.
- Swapped bluespace pouch for normal pouches in uplink.
- Small pouches are now slightly less cumbersome, large pouches slightly more cumbersome.
- Reduced storage of bluespace pouches to be consistent with bags of holding.
- Dirt should now properly transfer between shifts, rather than the station instantly becoming filthy.
- Added a white variant of the Zeng-Hu prosthetic, named Glacier, that can be easily recoloured.
- Added the following new underwear options:
- Panties, Thin
- Pantyhose, Ripped
- One Sleeve (top)
- Adds the export button back to the vore panel.
- Adds 5 normal songs and 1 secret song to the jukebox.
- Duffle bags now have a new Adjust Duffelbag Angle verb, this switches their sprite to a tilted version, rather than the horizontal one.
- Proteans can now use DSI-Teshari prosthetics.
- Proteans now use select_bodytype, so eyes will properly adjust to their new form.
- Allows bodytype changing in records.
- Adds "mind based" character directories, allowing you to temporarily change your character director preference mid-shift and preventing you from showing as the wrong preferences when loading up another character slot.
- Fixed laying down delay for dogborgs.
- Fixed the dogborg sleepers always having a greyed out "self clean" button.
- Buttons on dogborg sleeper modules now wrap with the window, rather than being cut off.
- Blobs, if they're ever used, can now do damage to mechs.
- Fixed some pathing bugs on a submap.
- Fixed the Frontier DMR to have the correct ammo cost and firing sound.
- Fixed ERT voidsuits back slots.
- Buffed armor values of ERT and Merc voidsuits.
- Nerfed armor values of Heartbreaker voidsuits.
- Buffed armor values of Asset Protection, Combat, and Military rigs, as well as the knockoff Breacher rig.
- Nerfed armor values of the genuine Breacher rig.
- Fixed stock promethean sleeves being printed invisible.
- Christmas is over. It's finished. Gone.
- Removed a few fireaxes that still lingered.
- Fixed dialogue spam with player narrate.
- Fixed Internal Affairs Agents being unable to take the investigator holobadge (IAA) in their loadout.
- Fixed certain markings reseting/moving layer between shifts.
- Fixed boxing ropes (bottom) and boxing turnbuckle not blocking properly.
- Added new system for markings that can override whole organs and new Generic Hooves using this system.
- All carpet types are now orderable via cargo, and all now have tile icons.
- Fixed a bug preventing the colourable qipao being properly colourable.
- Added a new security jumpsuit, the modernized security officer's jumpsuit, available in loadout and the security uniform vending machine.
- Fixed 3c being missing from overmap and 3b being duplicated on it.
- Adds a new spawning option for admins, dropping people in from the sky!
- Fix for the TF menu not appearing.
- Adds angel-like halos as head gear.
- Maintenance on Hydroponics code, specifically vines and bees. (Some of these may not be relevant to our server and have been ported from upstream)
- Hive frames no longer get deleted and respawned.
- Honey extractor is dense, and has its own icon based on the nutrimat's colorscheme.
- Biomass vines more likely now that it accounts for "cuttings" as well.
- Vines now can fall, and creep up/down stairs.
- Sporing can now actually be acquired in mutations.
- Flamethrower projectiles now burn vines.
- Seeds can now randomize to be called "pits", which were used in other areas of plantcode.
- Fixed an issue in which personal lockers would steal a cyborgs equipment and place it in the real world.
- Fixed "hoodie with hood" loadout option not being able to be renamed.
- Fixed pixel errors on "Wrist Fluff" markings.
- Regular janitor borgs now, just like Janihounds, have floor scrubber tool that can be turned on or off, defaulting to off. (Previously they constantly cleaned floors)
- On both normal and dog janitor borgs, cleaning floors no longer consumes water.
- A small hotfix was applied later the same day, including:
- Fixes a number of season tiles that were not properly flagged, including trees and darkness.
- Seasonal water may now freeze in the winter.
- Stops acquatic mobs from spawning from the wildlife event for now (ice kills them).
- Stopped Rascal's Pass' mining area's edge from sucking up all of the air.
- Replaces Rascal's Pass Jellyfish, Drone and Spacecarp events with a new Roaming Wildlife event:
- Less sudden swarm gank, more environmental hazard style event that is also more appropriate for map environment that is RP.
- Landmarks for wildlife spawns are scattered around surrounding areas.
- Can be both passive, hostile or retaliate.
- Spawns different sets of creatures on land and in water.
- Amount of both mobs and spawn locations depends on severity of event.
- Can and will fight 'naturally occuring' RP wildlife. Shenanigans can occur.
- Appears in all three severity tiers. Requires minimum of 1/2/3 sec officers for mundane/moderate/major versions to appear. Event chance scales with amount of security for mundane, and amount of security and medical for moderate and major. Mundane and moderate versions can occur multiple times per shift.
- Further changes to fishing code, un-nerfing a previous change by adding a new formula for how bait works.
- All non-gateway location spawns of teppi have been removed, this includes the stellar delight and rascal's pass.
- Added new "synthetic stilt-legs, colorable" prosthetic legs.
- Added a colourable variant of the "Gazer Eyestalks" wings.
- Fixed augment implants so you can't spam them, not particularly relevant here.
- Small edits to fire alarm positions on walls on the SD.
- Fixed deadminned admins not being able to use LOOC from verb tab.
- Fixed error spam when equipping things to char setup dummies.
- Low snow season variant.
- Adds seasons to the game! Rascal's pass now matches the seasons of the northern hemisphere on earth.
- All outside tiles of Rascal's Pass now have normal aur temperature matching the inside of the buildings for performance reasons.
- ID cards are no longer contaminated in non-contaminating bellies.
- Stellar Delight specific job titles can now be used on all stations.
- Adds a few cataloguers around the place.
- Advanced Health Analysers are now creatable via R&D.
- Fixed borgs being unable to put down glass on low walls.
- Fixed Pneuma and Tower borg sprites not working.
- Being unwrapped after being wrapped in gift paper no longer breaks your view.
- Made void cells and power tools properly inheirit persist_storable.
- Made cutting wire off a coin only spawn 1 piece.
- Removed Threaten To Push Button from signalers.
- Allowed robots to use mining ferry on SD version of aerostat.
- Made ID restriction actually work on smart fridges.
- Removed the smart fridge between the bar and kitchen on the tether. This thing didn't even actually work and no one reported, showing how useless it actually is.
- Adjusted sanity checks for decimal stack splitting.
- You can no longer get infinite metal from an autolathe, undoing the fix in a previous update that solved the issue in a more complicated way.
- Selecting "cancel" on the mob spawn ghost pod no longer spawns you as a random species, but actually cancels your spawn instead.
- Rounded/comfy chairs can now be properly coloured.
- General tidying up of Tether medicals medbay floor tiles.
- Allowed engiedogborgs to rename doors/windoors properly.
- Made janitor and service borgs count as janitor and botanist jobs for event weighing purposes.
- Adds Security scaling to Camera Damage event.
- Removes all job-based scaling from Communications Blackout event.
- Changed three 'Breach' events' scaling to be 50/50 Engineering and appropriate department scaling.
- Removes Engineering scaling from Ion Storm event, increases Science scaling instead.
- Slightly increases security scaling on Solargrub Infestation event.
- Slightly increases base weight of Drone Pod event.
- Revamps job scaling for Space Vines event from 7/2 Engineering/Botanist to 3/3/3 Engineering/Botanist/Scientist.
- Revamps 'universal' Breach event to scale equally with Engineering and three affected departments instead of any job.
- Properly disables Gravity Failure event on Rascal's Pass.
- Removes Engineering scaling from Gravity Failure on Stellar Delight, but doubles base weight instead.
- Made Virgo 4 extreme weathers dissipate.
- Grammar standardization for softsuits.
- Fixes a roof on Rascal's Pass.
- Adds fireworks and firework launchers to the game.
- Science can produce the launchers and firework stars. They also start with some on the tether and rascals pass.
- Launcher needs to be wrenched down to work.
- There are two types of firework star. An aesthetic one for normal fireworks purposea that simply sends messages to those who can see it, and a weather star that can change the weather!
- Adds two new weather types only accessible throigh fireworks: Confetti (yay!) And short term nuclear fallout (yay?).
- Replaces the tazer gun in pilots lockers with the LAEP97 "Defender" secure shuttle-protection pistol. This new taser is station locked.
- Small map tweaks.
- Removes phasers from cargo ordering.
- Removes weapons and combat armour from the Talon. (Excluding an energy gun)
- Backend standardisation.
- Swapped ERT belts of holding to exploration belts.
- Fixes major inventory bug.
- Fixes mob turret and mech targetting.
- The exploration department has been removed.
- Removes explorer, field medic, pathfinder jobs.
- Renamed 'Explorer' radio channel to 'Away Team'.
- Changed Away Team radio key to A, changed Talon radio key to Y.
- Rascals Pass and the Tether have received some major map changes to accomodate these changes.
- A lot of the exploration equipment has been moved to EVA. Some of it is behind 'away mission' access, which can be granted from the HOP, such as the exploration voidsuits. FM voidsuits are with the medical voidsuits.
- The explorations gun cabinet has been removed entirely.
- Pilot job slots have been reduced from 5 to 2.
- Pilot catalogers and holdout phasers have been removed from their lockers. Pilots now get a basic taser for self defense on their ship.
- Paramedic job slots have been increased from 2 to 3.
- RP has 2 shuttles now. One in the old spot, and the other near the solar fields.
- EVA on the tether has been combined with the gateway prep room. The gateway has been moved closer to the hallway so it can be seen when in use.
- Scars and bandages added to markings.
- Ticket printers and folders can now be holstered.
- The first aid kit in the NanoTrasen Emergency Supply Crate is no longer empty.
- Removed redundant hose ports from water coolers that drained them at the start of rounds.
- Folders can be properly renamed when on tables.
- The transformation menu now lets you edit markings.
- Allowed suit, mask and head slot items in loadout to override job items.
- Stops AI controlled humanoids from spawning with sensors on.
- Service cyborgs can not dispense cream.
- Adds a new drink called Burnout. This is made with one part Deathbell, one part Antifreeze and one part Lovemaker. It is very hot.
- Added a shovel to Rascal Pass's tool closet.
- Aquatic noms now respect drop nom prefs.
- Borgs now have access to human emotes.
- Fixed an stray newscaster appearing on the tether.
- Altevians no longer know Tavan by default. They can still take the language as usual.
- Prometheans now come with the Promethan Biolinguistics language by default.
- Non-prometheans can no longer take Promethan Biolinguistics.
- Fixed shards having unlimited afterattack range.
- Autolathes properly accept stacks of raw materials without bugs.
- Adds a lot of HREF tokens to admin HREFS.
- Fixed oldchat icons on examining mobs being gone.
- Fixed runtime with codex book.
- Fixed runtime with capture crystal recall.
- Fixed runtime with bluespace slime teleportation.
- Atmosphere Retention Generator Fields set to Always-On will now actually stay on when an alert clears. They now also properly respond to EMP situations.
- AI shells are no longer inaccessible when released while inside of a recharger.
- Glasses now properly line up with teshari eyes.
- Removed bartender occupation requirement from bartender skirt.
- Research Dune Buggy now enabled in code, but is adminspawn only
- Backend work to make admin HREF calls more secure.
- TGUI strict mode added for better error handling.
- Mentors now have access to a better TGUI panel for handling tickets, as well as a tickets tab that details the number of open tickets, resolved tickets and a brief view of what open ticket are about.
- Added a "History" section to the "Travellers guide" book that you can read IC, as well as a few general corrections.
- Additional nanomeds added to Rascal's Pass.
- Languages are now properly shown on species preview windows in character set-up.
- MMI brains can now see when outside of a chassis.
- Adds the ability for a promethean to choose their preferred body type in character set-up.
- Makes it so that changing body type doesn't break eyes for smaller species such as teshari.
- Changes a whole bunch of in game lore to match current lore, such as cataloguer descriptions and books.
- Updates Unathi lore from in game resources.
- Updates Traveller's Guide with new species lore.
- Fix for cyberpunk vest accidentally becoming species restricted. Altevian officers suit is now species restricted to altevians.
- Robot debris remains can be destroyed in the same way as bones.
- Various xenoarcheaology changes to Rascal's Pass:
- Removed a spectrometer to create enough room to drag large artifacts onto the scanner without needing to dismantle furniture.
- Added two more lights on the north wall. There's room for spooky darkness in xenoarcheology, but that's generally AFTER a rogue artifacts blows out the light.
- Added some empty crates to artifact storage for use in hauling small artifacts from the field. A storage feature in the xenoarcheology labs of other maps.
- Removed now redundant desk lamp to make room for a filing cabinet to locally file scan reports.
- Adds ability to Alt-Click food items to rename them. Giving an invalid or blank name will reset it.
- Fix reagent-only custom foods being grey and nameless. Down with grey cake. In with blood cake.
- Added missing glasses sprites for teshari.
- Hacktools now vary in the time it takes to hack through a door depending on the doors security level. This security level depends on the access required to enter the door, and can be changed by staff.
- Anesthetic tanks can not be picked up and placed by the medical gripper of medical borgs.
- Abandoned crates have had a major rework to make their contents more random and with a greater variety of loot.
- Hacktools have had their usage simplified to simply allowing the user to hack open doors that you do not have access to. They now remember which doors you have hacked recently for easy re-access. They have not been added to any loot, and are simply available for staff to spawn as they see fit in events.
- Admins now have access to a verb that allow them to delete books that contain offensive material more easily.
- Added some altevian themed foods and captainy clothing.
- Workflows to use Ubuntu 20.04.
- Ticket printers can now be stored inside of security tool belts.
- Minor adjustment to ticket printers so that if no input is added, they do nothing.
- Bumps pillow (map merge tool) from 9.0.1 to 9.3.0.
- Adds a greyscale version of moth wings.
- Adds sizeguns to tether and gb warden's lockers for SD pairity.
- Also adjusts recent SD map edits.
- Makes xenobot blast doors start open.
- Fixed wiring and lack of solid turf under xenobot windows.
- Moves Greg to R&D.
- Moved south facing emergency cabinets so they don't face south.
- Moved and removed some of the other emergency cabinets so that there are only one of those in each hazard control section they were present in.
- Ticket printer has been added for security officers. This tool allows you to print an on-the-spot citation for minor crimes and memes, with no actual mechanical implications for the recipient.
- Removes the meme monstertamer reaction that existed mainly as a means for medbay to force a chimera regen - it's no longer needed as the regen cooldown has since been massively nerfed and chimera can now be defibbed normally.
- Xenochimera now suffer from resleeving sickness after being revived from death.
- Adds the follow spider-taur bodies to the tail options:
- Giant Spider dual-color (Taur)
- Carrier Spider (Taur)
- Giant Spider (Taur)
- Phorogenic Spider (Taur)
- Voltaic Spider (Taur)
- Frost Spider (Taur)
- Stellar Delight Xenobotany window shutters now start closed at the beginning of the shift.
- A pre-packaged set of emergency supplies for events and GMs to have fun with for future small things, added to the SD bridge. Includes a set of shortwaves, temp walls, and oxygen masks/tanks.
- The captains antique energy gun has had a rework. It now has a 25% chance of randomised beam type (eg, practice beam, heavy beam, sniper beam). It also has a chance that it will have a limited number shots before malfunctioning (this may drain the battery, change the strength of the beam or outright break the gun), on account of it being an antique. There will be a hint when examined as to whether it has a chance to malfunction.
- Teshari can now do a special scream with *teshscream.
- Gives teshari missing hat and mask sprites.