Guide to Food and Drink
- 1 Aurora Cooking Update (Remove once Recipes are updated on wiki page itself)
- 2 Fullness
- 3 Drinks
- 4 Food & Recipes
Aurora Cooking Update (Remove once Recipes are updated on wiki page itself)
Recipes are inaccurate, but the BASE ingredients (such as dough and such) are still accurate to their wiki counterparts. Use https://vore-station.net/infodump/recipes_food.html for the recipes, and use Guide to Food and Drink#Intermediate Ingredients for the base ingredients.
As you walk and move about on station, your starting nutrition bar will start to drain from starting green, down to dark red; if your hunger bar turns black, you've eaten way too much. The effects of fullness and hunger are equally bad, so it is best to stay at a happy medium. So keep in mind how much you've eaten and how long it has been since you last ate, and you will be fine.
Go with the rule that, "If you have a hard time getting it down, don't eat any more". Note that nutrition is typically slow-release, so if you don't fill up immediately, you will in the near future.
Several reagents will increase your fullness:
- Very effective: Nutriment, found in most foods. The main one and most effective; Corn oil; Animal Protein, found in meat and Egg Yolk.
- Somewhat effective: Ketchup, Sugar, Sprinkles, Coco powder, Corn oil, Cherry jelly.
- Some alcoholic drinks.
If you drop to dark red, you move very slowly and your description reveals your lack of eating habits. You are starving, this is not good! You will move slowly until you eat some food, so head to the chef for a burger or slice of meatbread!
Some things will decrease your hunger faster:
- Being cold (by exposure to cold environments or because you were in a cryo tube)
- Recovering from blood loss
- Taking Lipozine
- Some viruses
If you eat too much, your description will note that you are "chubby". Too little, and you will be described as "malnourished". Food will also factor into your characters Weight. Gain weight by eating food, lose weight by walking or working out in the stations Gym.
FOOD ALLERGY AND REACTIONS.
While on other servers the races have mechanically included allergies (such as Skrell and animal protein) we have removed most code pertaining to these. But there are still reactions that you must take into account: some drinks and food will raise and lower body temperature for example, which can be fatal for species that are sensitive to significant temperature changes. Please be mindful of the species you are serving to. As an example, Teshari should not be given Antifreeze or foods that raise their body temperature.
Please Help us keep this list up to date! (if you know of a reaction not listed, Then please add it or flag someone done in our #wiki Discord Channel.
|Food or Drink||Species affected||Amount needed||Time needed to be affected||Cause||Effect|
|Antifreeze||Teshari, Prometheans||30units||near Instant||Increased body temperature (up to 330K, 56.85°C/134.3°F)||Heavy burn damage to internal organs|
|Love Maker||Promethean, Teshari||One drink||Instant||Increased body temperature (up to 360k, 86.85/188.33°F)||Heavy burn damage|
|Deathbell||Promethean, Teshari||One drink||Instant||Increased body temperature (up to 330K, 56.85°C/134.3°F)||Instant limb explosion and heavy burn damage for Prometheans, Heavy internal burn damage to Teshari|
|Coldfront||Most humanoids||**unknown**||**unknown**||Decreased body temperature (down to 220K, -53.15°C/-63.67°F)||Heavy freeze damage to internal organs|
|Named Bullet||Every non-Promethean||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||Slime jelly.||Massive toxic damage to non-Prometheans, but heals Prometheans.|
|Sbiten||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||Increased body temperature (up to 360K, 86.85°C/188.3°F)||**Unknown**|
|Vox Delight||All non-Vox||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||Poisons Non-Vox, heals tox damage on vox.|
|Three Mile Island Iced Tea||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||Uranium induced High||**Unknown**|
|Gargle Blaster||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||**Unknown**||Varies: Flashing colors, lights, sounds, Slurred speech..|
Outside Recipe Lists
Due to how often the recipe lists change, and the nature of wiki-editing, Two external sites have been created for the purpose of offering a convenient full list of Virgos many food and drink recipes. (Warning, may also be out of date. Please check the top of the page for date of publishing. If they are out of date by a month please tell us on our discord. Otherwise, We will try our best to keep the recipe pages and wiki guides up to date.) NOTE: These pages will only contain what the ingredients are, not how to cook it. Consider this more a In-character friendly reference guide.
IMPORTANT: Many of these drinks, while they do have toxic ingredients, are not toxic in and of themselves. However, because they have toxic ingredients, if you mess them up, you will poison your patrons--not something a good bartender wants to do. An evil one, though...
- Kahlua = Coffee Liqueur
- Vodka = Tunguska Triple Distilled
- Whiskey = Uncle Git's Special Reserve
Alcoholic drinks contain ethanol, and each drink has a numerical 'strength' value that determines how quickly you get drunk; lower numbers mean the drink is stronger. Effects start with dizziness, then progress to slurring, stumbling, vision impairment, drowsiness, liver damage, and finally complete incapacitation (and potentially death, in the event of severe liver damage); drinking slower gives your body time to process the ethanol, whereas drinking faster will hit even harder than you might expect. Some species also have special reactions to alcohol; Skrell for instance treat alcohol as up to five times stronger (and so should drink in extreme moderation, but even then stick to lighter drinks) whereas Unathi can handle it better than baseline humans. Tajara and Prometheans likewise get drunk a bit more easily than normal.
All numbers listed below should be considered a unit. Since a drinking glass will hold only 30 units of liquid, it's recommended that bartenders use their drink shakers to concoct these drinks before pouring them out.
|Absinthe||12||Bottles are labeled "Jailbreaker Verte". Causes alcohol effects faster than most drinks.|
|Ale||50||Bottles are labeled "Magm-Ale".|
|Beer||50||Also available in the bar's back room or from the beer keg. Mix 10 corn oil and 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Bitters||50||5 mint, 5 enzyme (catalyst) Poured|
|Blue Curacao||15||Bottles are labeled "Miss Blue Curacao". Mix 10 orange juice and 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Cognac||15||Bottles are labeled "Chateau De Baton Premium Cognac".|
|Ethanol||10||Comes from chemical dispenser.|
|Kahlua||15||Bottles are labeled "Robert Robust's Coffee Liqueur". Mix 5 coffee + 5 sugar + 5 Enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Mead||30||Mix 1 sugar + 1 water + 5 Enzyme (Catalyst)|
|Melon Liquor||50||Bottles are labeled "Emeraldine Melon Liquor". Mix 10 watermelon juice and 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Moonshine||12||Mix 10 nutriment, 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Poison Wine||10||Made from poison berries. Hallucinogenic and poisonous. Mix 10 poison berry juice and 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Rum||15||Bottles are labeled "Captain Pete's Cuban Spiced Rum". Dispenser labels it "Deadrum".|
|Sake||25||Made from rice. Mix 10 rice and 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Tequila||25||Bottles are labeled "Caccavo Guaranteed Quality Tequilla".|
|Thirteen Loko||25||Comes from hacked soda vending machine. Will also make you jittery.|
|Vermouth||15||Bottles are labeled "Goldeneye Vermouth".|
|Vodka||15||Bottles are labeled "Tunguska Triple Distilled". Mix 10 Potato Juice + 5 Enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Whiskey||25||Bottles are labeled "Uncle Git's Special Reserve".|
|Wine||15||Bottles are labeled "Doublebeard Bearded Special Wine". Mix 10 grape juice and 5 universal enzyme (Catalyst).|
|Wine Brandy||20||10 wine, 10 enzyme (catalyst). Gives 5 units|
Food & Recipes
Introduction to Cooking
Cooking, unlike some servers, is not as easy as "pop item into microwave, receive food". It still has that element, but there are more things you need to do now in order to properly cook. The guide will be listed first in step-by-step quick-setup for those who wish to get started right away, and a more detailed look later.
- Arrive in Kitchen, go to Fryer, Oven, Candymaker, Cerealmaker, and Grill, "Toggle Power" on all appliances to start them pre-heating. Ensure the oven door is closed PRIOR to heating!
- While waiting for appliances to heat, start preparing ingredients for recipes, or setting up grow trays.
- Remove appliance trays/racks/dishes and start inserting items into them, and once appliances reach 25% or higher efficiency, put trays/racks/dishes back into the appliance to start cooking.
- Monitor the appliance by clicking on it and viewing the 'examine' (shift-click, or right-click and examine). Observe that the food will show the status, and once it is done, the appliance will ping.
- Remove the food from the tray. Ensure that you are quick about opening/closing the oven door to keep it from losing heat.
Be careful not to leave food in the appliances for too long past done, or they will burn and set off the fire alarm!
Cooking involves appliances, rather than just putting everything into microwave and hitting a single button. The process is the same at the basic level - prepare your recipes, and then put them into the appliance of choice in order to receive food.
Multi-cooking can be done by making multiple of a recipe - if you want 6 burgers, make ingredients for 6, and then put them all into one tray.
Appliances are started by using "Toggle Power" to turn them on. Make sure Engineering is aware that the Kitchen will be drawing large amounts of power while all appliances are pre-heating, and it is possible to very quickly drain the APC while in the pre-heating stage.
The Fryer and Oven will take ~around~ 10 minutes, and the Grill should take around 5-7 minutes, as of the last balance, (7/25/20) to heat up to their optimal temperatures. You can inspect (examine) the appliances to determine what their current temperature is and where they're at in terms of heated. There will be an efficiency formula displayed as a percentage, as well as a current temp/optimal temp.
You can alt+click the oven to open and close the oven door.
Food can be cooked while the appliances are suboptimal (below 100%), but items will cook slower and have different cooking times based on the efficiency.
For ease-of-use, the current appliance efficiencies are listed below - these are the MAXIMUM an appliance will iterate cookwork with stock parts:
- Grill 1.2
- Fryer 0.95
- Oven 0.6
If an item with 60 cookwork (Something like a big bite burger) is put into a grill, it should take no more than around 3 minutes to cook.
Cooking items is ticked IN TOTAL, not PER food. If you're making six burgers at once on the grill in one rack, it will cook them all at the same speed (meaning 6 burgers will finish in 3 min total, rather than 18 min one-by-one).
You can also apply coatings to items, in order to change how they taste.
- Blood is not necessarily poisonous. It is always the same type as the person the brain was taken from, and if the type is incompatible with the recipient, it will cause a rejection reaction. O-negative blood is always safe.
- Units of egg are obtained by breaking eggs into beakers.
- Liquids, condiments, ground fruits and vegetables, and eggs that have been cracked into a container are all measured in reagent units rather than their own items.
- They can be poured directly into the microwave (or various containers) (whole eggs can be added directly to the microwave and are considered a separate ingredient, so be careful!)
- Sliceable foods can be divided into smaller portions by slicing them with a sharp object. Their reagents are divided equally into the slices. The slices noted here are the maximum number of slices, which you can get by using a precise cutting tool like a kitchen knife, cleaver, or scalpel; crude cutting tools, like axes, shovels, and saws will result in fewer slices.
- Condiments and reagents can be added to food, possibly increasing their nutrition value or adding some fun extras. A chef can create condiments by grinding up things that contain them and isolating them in the CondiMaster in the back room. Condiments let you put ketchup on your fries, salt in your soup, dylovene on your fish fingers, or psilocybin on your ghost burger--the possibilities are endless. Foods hold a maximum of fifty units of reagents.
- Some poisonous foods can be prepared safely if Dylovene is added to the finished product, or if the poisonous reagent is neutralized somehow. Experienced chefs only!
- Poisonous reagents are marked in red text. Reagents which have other, non-deadly effects--like intoxication, sleepiness, or the effects of hot or cold sauce--are marked in blue text.
Some reagents in the finished products are poisonous, you may want to serve these items safely. This is where a little chemistry can help neutralize or remove the dangerous reagents from your food.Any given piece of food can contain only 50 units of reagents.
When using Dylovene, it's okay to use more than you strictly need. Other chemicals you might use to neutralize poison aren't so forgiving, and some are poisonous themselves.
|Reagent||How to Neutralize|
|Animal Protein; Egg Yolk||Harmless to most people, animal protein, including egg yolk, is unsafe for Skrell. A one-to-one ratio of Dylovene to animal protein will make it safe for Skrell to eat.|
|Blood||Blood is not necessarily poisonous. It is always the same type as the person it was taken from, and if the type is incompatible with the recipient, it will cause a rejection reaction.
O-negative blood is always safe. Add one unit of Dylovene for every four units of blood. Alcoholic drinks made with blood, of any type, are safe; just be sure there is no blood left over after the reaction. Blood can also be neutralized with Clonexadone (1 unit Clonexadone to 5 units Blood), or by adding drink ingredients to create a blood-based drink.
|Carpotoxin||Anything made with space carp meat will have carpotoxin in it. Counter it with 1 unit Dylovene per 3 units Carpotoxin. Carpotoxin also reacts with copper and cryptobiolin to form rezadone, but overdose of rezadone starts at 15 units and most carpotoxin-containing foods have five or more units of it.|
|Amatoxin||Found in mushrooms. Add 1 unit Dylovene per 2 units Amatoxin.|
|Toxin||Add 1 unit Dylovene per 2 units Toxin.|
|Slime Jelly||Will poison your customers no matter how much Dylovene you add. Adding Dylovene (around 30 units or so) will keep them from dying of the poisoning before they can get to Medical, but if you're not a traitor, do you want to serve them such a painful dish? (No, don't answer that. We know customers can be annoying; that's still no excuse to poison them.)|
|Radium||Found in roast diona and will cause radiation poisoning. Add 1 unit of Dylovene per unit of Radium; reacts to form Hyronalin.|
|Sulphuric Acid||Dylovene won't cut it for sulphuric acid, which will burn as well as poison anyone unlucky enough to ingest it. Instead, neutralize each 1 unit of Sulphuric acid with either 3 units of Corn Oil (creates glycerol), 4 units of Soy Milk (creates soy sauce), or 5 units of wine (creates Acid Spit, an alcoholic cocktail).|
|Polytrinic Acid||You're serious about serving that xeno meat, huh? Well, don't serve it plain; polytrinic acid will poison, burn, and generally kill your customers in a rather nasty manner. Like with sulphuric acid, dylovene isn't enough, but unlike sulphuric acid, it's not easy to neutralize. Polytrinic acid will react with foaming agent and either iron or aluminum to create metal foam, and 10 units of polytrinic acid and 20 units of plasticide will create plastic. When working out how to do this, remember that plasticide is poisonous and metal foam can be chipped through with a kitchen knife.|
|Alcohol||An equal amount of Ethylredoxrazine reacts with Alcohol (including alcoholic drinks) to make water.|
|Synaptizine||Synaptizine is poisonous, but the bigger problem is that it hangs around in the system for a long time. For every unit of synaptizine, you need 30 units of Dylovene.|
|Phoron||Really, now? You could neutralize phoron by adding 2 rum and 1 vermouth per unit, but eating phoron is still a bit of a waste.|
To operate the microwave, simply insert the listed ingredients to make a recipe. The microwave can take multiple full sets of ingredients to make multiple copies of the same recipe simultaneously (but don't try to make two different things at once).
- Note: Milk, Berry Juice, Soy Sauce, Hot Sauce, Cold Sauce, and Soy Milk are all measured off of reagent units rather then containers (like in previous version). They can be poured directly into the microwave. Additionally, you only need at LEAST the suggested amount of those ingredients instead of exactly the right amount.
Breads & Sandwiches
|Bread||1 Dough, 5 units Yeast||Sliceable.|
|Bread Slice||Slice up a Bread with a knife to get 5 of these||Sliceable.|
|Meatbread||3 Meat, 3 Dough, 3 Cheese Wedges||Sliceable.|
|Tofu-Bread||3 Tofu, 3 Cheese Wedges, 3 Dough||Sliceable.|
|Xeno-bread||3 Xeno-meat, 3 Dough, 3 Cheese Wedges||Sliceable. A fitting, and filling, end to xeno scum.|
|Spider Meatloaf||3 Spider Meat, 3 Dough, 3 Cheese Wedges||Sliceable. Green but delicious.|
|Banana-nut Bread||3 Dough, 5 units Milk, 15 units Sugar, 1 Banana||Sliceable. Contains a massive amount of banana essence.|
|Cream Cheese Bread||2 Dough, 2 Cheese Wedges.||Sliceable.|
|Baguette||2 Dough, 1 unit Salt, 1 unit Pepper, 5 units Yeast||Hon hon.|
|Sandwich||2 Bread Slices, 1 Meat Steak, 1 Cheese Wedge||Talking to your food may result in a trip to the Chaplain.|
|Toasted Sandwich||Microwave 1 Sandwich What was that, Sandwich?||Kill them all.|
|Grilled Cheese Sandwich||Microwave 2 Bread Slices, 1 Cheese Wedge||Space Vegetarian, but not Space Vegan friendly.|
|Jelly Toast||1 Bread Slice, 5 units of Cherry Jelly/Slime Jelly||As if science are gonna give up their slimes for toast!|
|Two Bread||2 Bread Slices, 5 units of Wine||Classy.|
|Jelly Sandwich||2 Bread slices, 5 units of Cherry Jelly/Slime Jelly|
|Bun Bun||2 Buns|
|Croissant||1 Dough, 1 unit of Salt, 5 units of Water, 5 units of Milk, 5 units Yeast|
|Benedict||1 Cutlet, 1 Fried Egg, 1 Bread Slice||A traitorous breakfast.|
|Plain Bagel||1 Bun, 5 units of Water||This bread's got chutzpah!|
|Sunflower Seed Bagel||1 Bun, 1 Sunflower Seeds, 5 units of Water||This bread's got chutzpah - and sunflower seeds!|
|Cheese Bagel||1 Bun, 1 Cheese Wedge, 5 units Water||This bread's got cheese n' chutzpah!|
|Cinnamon Raisin Bagel||1 Bun, 1 4no Raisins, 5 units Water||This bread's got... Raisins!|
|Poppy Seed Bagel||1 Bun, 1 Poppy, 5 units Water||This bread's got Chutzpah, and poppy seeds!|
|Everything Bagel||1 Bun, 1 Supermatter Fuel Rod Assembly, 5 units Water||Mmm... Immeasurably unfathomable!|
|Two Bagels||1 bun, 1 Soul Stone Shard, 5 units Water||Noo! ...Two bagels!|
Soups & Stews
|Meatball Soup||10 units of Water, 1 Meatball, 1 Carrot, 1 Potato||Out of spaghetti? Don't like stew? Here's the thing for you.|
|Nettle Soup||10 units of Water, 1 Nettle, 1 Egg, 1 Potato||Contains trace amounts of sulpheric acid.|
|Vegetable Soup||10 units of Water, 1 Carrot, 1 Corn, 1 Eggplant, 1 Potato||Force feed the Botanists this.|
|Tomato Soup||10 units of water, 2 tomatoes||What, no crackers?|
|Blood Soup||30 units of Blood||They may think you're the homicidal maniac you are when you produce a large amount of these.|
|Slime Soup||10 units of water, 5 units of slime jelly.||Mmm, mmm, oh God my guts.|
|Mystery Soup||10 units of Water, 1 Burned Mess, 1 Tofu, 1 Egg, 1 Cheese Wedge.||This dish contains all the essential nutriment for a growing crew, and almost anything else you can feed them.|
|Chantrelle Soup||5 units of Water, 5 units of Milk, 1 Chanterelle.||The debate on whether you can use Aminitas for the soup goes on.|
|Borscht||10 units of Water, 1 White Beet, 1 Cabbage.||Feed your inner Russian with borscht.|
|Milo Soup||10 units of Water, 2 Tofu, 2 Soy Dope.||Made when the hippies decide to only grow soy crops.|
|Stewed Soy Meat||2 Soy Dope, 1 Carrot, 1 Tomato||Like a steak dinner, only with less murder.|
|Stew||10 units of water, 1 meat, 1 tomato, 1 potato, 1 carrot, 1 eggplant, 1 Chantrelle mushroom.||The perfect thing for when the bar starts to get cold.|
|Cold Chili Stew||1 Meat, 1 Ice Pepper, 1 Tomato||Ice, ice, baby!|
|Hot Chili Stew||1 Meat, 1 Chili Pepper, 1 Tomato||Some like it hot, hot, HOT!|
|Wish Soup||20 Water||Make you wish the chef could cook.|
|Goulash||1 Tomato, 1 Cutlet, 1 Spaghetti||Everyone's favorite set of leftovers.|
|Hot and Sour Soup||1 Cabbage, 1 Mushroom, 2 units of Salt, 2 units of pepper, 10 units of Water, 1 Tofu||It's Hot! It's Sour! It's a Soup!|
|Onion Soup||1 Onion, 10 units of Water||Don't cry!|
|Vanilla Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 15 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Vanilla Extract||Slicable and |
|Carrot Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Carrots||Slicable. Heals minor eye damage.|
|Cheese Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 15 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 2 Cheese Wedges||Slicable. Does not come with scantily dressed ladies.|
|Birthday Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 15 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Cake Hat||Sliceable. Don't forget to make a wish.|
|Apple Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Apples||Sliceable.|
|Brain Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 15 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Brain||Sliceable. Bother the Roboticist for unusable brains.|
|Orange Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Orange||Sliceable.|
|Lime Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Lime||Sliceable.|
|Lemon Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Lemon||Sliceable.|
|Chocolate Cake||5 units Milk, 15 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 9 units Egg Yolk, 1 Chocolate Bar||Sliceable.|
|Peanut Cake||5 units Milk, 10 units Flour, 5 units Sugar, 6 units Egg Yolk, 5 units Peanut Butter, 3 Peanuts||Sliceable. May contain nuts.|
|Donut||1 Dough, 5 units Sugar||Security members recover morale quickly with these.|
|Jelly Donut||1 Dough, 5 units Sugar, 5 units of Berry Juice/Cherry Jelly/Slime Jelly/Poisonberry Juice||Security members recover more morale with these.|
|Chaos Donuts||1 Dough, 5 units Sugar, 5 units Hot Sauce, 5 units Cold Sauce||Produces a variety of (possibly dangerous) effects when eaten. Equal chance of containing 3 units of one of the following: Nutriment, capsaicin, frost oil, sprinkles, phoron, coco, Slime Jelly, banana, berry juice, and tricordrazine.|
|Soylen Viridians||10 units Flour, 1 Soybean||SOYLENT VIRIDIAN IS PLANTS!|
|Soylent Green||10 units Flour, 2 Meat||SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!|
|Waffles||2 Dough, 10 units Sugar||Like pancakes with syrup traps.|
|Roffle Waffles||2 Dough, 10 units of Sugar, 5 units of Psilocybin.||Like pancakes with hallucinogen traps.|
|Chawanmushi||5 units of Water, 5 units of Soy Sauce, 2 Eggs, 1 Chanterelle.||Nǐ xiǎng yào chī shénme?|
|Cookie||1 Dough, 1 Chocolate Bar, 5 units Milk, 5 units Sugar||TBD|
|Fortune Cookie||1 Dough Slice, 5 units of Sugar, 1 Piece of Paper (with something written on it)||Bad luck and misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity.|
|Sugar Cookie||5 Flour + 1 Egg + 5 units of Sugar||Just like your little sister used to make.|
|Muffin||1 Dough, 5 units Milk, 5 units Sugar||Muffin!|
|Berry Muffin||1 Dough, 5 units of Milk, 5 units of Sugar, 1 Berry/1 Poisonberry||Muffin, but with Berries!|
|Ghost Muffin||1 Dough, 5 units of Milk, 5 units of Sugar, 1 Berry/1 Poisonberry, 1 Ectoplasm||Spooky!|
|Cracker||1 Dough Slice, 1 unit Salt||Poly yells, "POLY WANNA CRACKER!"|
|Poppy Pretzel||1 Dough, 1 Poppy||Heals brute damage with opium!|
|Plump Helmet Biscuits||1 Plump Helmet, 5 units of Water, 5 units of Flour||The perfect chaser for a Manly Dorf.|
|Honeybun||1 Dough, 5 units Milk, 3 units Egg Yolk, 5 units Honey||Handheld sweetness.|
|Monkey's Delight||1 Monkey Cube, 10 units Flour, 1 Banana, 1 unit Salt, 1 unit Pepper||EE EEE!|
|Wing Fang Chu||5 units of Soy Sauce, 1 Xeno-Meat||At least it wasn't the Head of Personnel's dog.|
|Enchiladas||1 Cutlet, 2 Chili, 1 Corn||Spicy.|
|Taco||Dough slice, cutlet, cheese wedge||Take a bite!|
|Kebab||2 Meat, 1 Metal Rod||You get a metal rod back after eating. May break microwave.|
|Tofu-Kabob||2 Tofu, 1 Metal Rod||You get a metal rod back after eating. May break microwave.|
|Mint||5 units of sugar, 5 units of frost oil.||It is only wafer thin.|
|Boiled Slime Core||5 units of water, 1 slime core||Magically delicious~ Also poisonous.|
|Roast Diona||1 Diona Nymph, 1 Apple, 5 units Polytrinic Acid||Contains Radium|
|Tofurkey||2 Tofu, 1 Stuffing||TBD|
|Amanita Jelly||5 units of Water, 5 units of Vodka, 5 Amatoxin||It's evil, don't touch it!|
|Space Liberty Duff||5 units of Water, 5 units of Vodka, 5 units of Psilocybin||The colors, maaaan, THE COLORS.|
|Sushi Roll||1 Cabbage, 20u of Rice, and 3 Fish Meat (any type)(?)||Sliceable. Appease your inner weaboo.|
|Donerkebab||1 Tomato, 1 Cabbage, 1u of Salt, 1 Meat Steak, 1 Flat Dough||Open Kebab, Show Vagene.|
|Bugball||1 Grubmeat, 5 units of Carbon||Do you really want to eat this?|
|Makaroni||15 units of flour, 5 units of Milk, 1 Grubmeat, 1 Egg, 2 Cheese Wedges||Krafty!|
|Ruined Virus Sample||1 Virus Dish||Just like vaccination!|
|Meat Burrito||1 Soybean, 1 Tortilla, 2 Cutlets||Carne!|
|Cheese Burrito||1 Soybean, 1 Tortilla, 2 Cheese Wedges||Queso!|
|Fuego Burrito||1 Soybean, 2 Chili, 1 Tortilla||Fuego!|
|Nachos||1 Tortilla, 1 unit of Salt||Now if only we had some cheese...|
|Cheesenachos||1 Tortilla, 1 unit of Salt, 1 Cheese Wedge||Now if only it were spicier...|
|Cuban Nachos||1 Tortilla, 1 Chili, 5 units of Ketchup||Perfect!|
|Pig-in-a-Blanket||1 Dough Slice, 1 Sausage||A simple breakfast treat, sometimes served for Brunch!|
|Stuffing||1 Bread, 5 units Water, 1 unit Salt, 1 Unit Pepper||TBD|
|Roasted Peanuts||2 Peanuts, 2 units Table Salt, 1 unit Corn Oil||TBD|
|Roasted Sunflower Seeds||1 Sunflower Seeds, 1 unit Salt, 1 unit Peanut/Corn oil||Get sunflower seeds by cutting sunflowers.|
- The oven can cook any variety and quantity of recipes simultaneously, as long as you have all the ingredients in a single tray.
- Any leftover reagents will be absorbed into the cooked foods.
- You cannot make several different recipes in one tray - each tray must ONLY contain the ingredients for one type of recipe (whether individual-or-multi-cooking).
- When not making a recipe the oven can also be used to just bake any food, which will cook it, give it a nice brown colour.
- The oven can also be used for Combination Cooking, which allows you to make custom bread, pies, cakes, and pizzas with whatever fillings/toppings you want. To do this, right click and Choose Output, select the combine target, and then insert an oven tray full of ingredients.
- The quantity of stuff used to make it will determine the size of the result.
- Combination Cooking can only make one item at a time - whatever output is set will only work for the next item cooked.
Recipe Table TBD
- Before you can use the fryer, it must be preheated. Right-click and select Toggle Power to turn it on. Heating up takes a while, so be sure to do it early. Prepare other ingredients while it warms up!
- The deep fryer has an oil level that you should keep an eye on - cooking efficiency will fall as it drops, and it starts off at a randomized level. For optimal cooking, keep the oil topped up to the maximum.
- (You can order additional tanks from Cargo, under Hospitality)
- To add a single food item to the fryer, use the food directly on it, which will place that item into an empty fryer basket. If you want to cook a recipe that requires multiple ingredients, remove one of the fryer baskets by clicking the fryer with an empty hand, and put all your ingredients into the basket. Once everything for the recipe is inside, put the basket back in the fryer.
- The fryer can cook any variety and quantity of recipes simultaneously, as long as you have all the ingredients in a single basket.
- Many fryer recipes require an ingredient to be coated in batter or beer-batter for the recipe to work. See the next section for an explanation of battering foods.
- Any leftover reagents will be absorbed into the cooked foods.
- You cannot make several different recipes in one tray - each tray must ONLY contain the ingredients for one type of recipe (whether individual-or-multi-cooking).
- When not making a recipe the fryer can also be used to just "deep fry" any food, which will cook it, give it a nice brown color, and add some extra nutrition to it.
Deep Fryer Recipes:
This text is collapsible. Recipe Table TBD.
You can coat food in batter before putting it in the deepfryer!
- Nearly everything you can fry can be coated in batter.
- Put all of the ingredients of the batter in a container to create the batter, then use a food item on the container to cover it in batter.
- The ingredients for the batter can be mixed in any kind of container.
- Before you can use the grill, it must be preheated. Right-click and select Toggle Power to turn it on. Preheating takes several minutes, but after a short while, it can be used to cook even if not fully preheated. The food will cook more slowly until preheating is complete. Examine the grill while next to it to see how hot it is.
- Prepare other ingredients while it warms up!
- To add a single food item to the grill, use the food directly on it, which will place that item into an empty grill. If you want to cook a recipe that requires multiple ingredients, remove one of the grill racks by clicking the grill with an empty hand, and put all your ingredients into the rack. Once everything for the recipe is inside, put the rack back in the grill.
- The grill can cook any variety and quantity of recipes simultaneously, as long as you have all the ingredients in a single basket.
- Any leftover reagents will be absorbed into the cooked foods.
- When not making a recipe the grill can also be used to just "grill" any food, which will cook it, give it a nice grilled appearance, and add a smidge of extra nutrition.
These items are usually steps on the way to more complicated recipes. Try to prepare them while waiting on the oven, fryer or grill.
- In order to create some of these items you will either need to mix the regents by hand or toss them into the blender/grinder and grind them. After which either a finished product will be produced or you will need to transfer the liquid to your CondiMaster Neo in the freezer to create it into a bottle.
Ingredient Recipes and how to make them!
Ding-aling ding dong. Get your Nanotrasen-approved ice cream!
For those hot days on the station there's an Ice cream vat, which can be used to make:
Junk Food If you're hungry and the Chef is not around to make you a meal, you might want to check the nearest Getmore Chocolate Corp -vending machine for some quick snacks to fill up your belly. Note that the Chef cannot (or doesn't want to) make these.